This website of Kubota Membrane Europe ("Web site") is owned, operated, and maintained by Kubota Membrane Europe ("KME") or its agents. KME is a UK subsidiary of Kubota Corporation ("Kubota"). Please read these terms and conditions of use ("Terms and Conditions"); your use of the KME Web site indicates your acceptance and agreement to the Terms and Conditions.
KME may change the Terms and Conditions without prior notice. You are responsible for checking this page whenever you use the Web site for the most current version of the Terms and Conditions. The Web site contains links to other websites of Kubota, its affiliates, and third parties. Note that your use of any of those websites indicates your acceptance and agreement to the terms and conditions of the respective websites.
When using the Web site you agree not to:
- Violate any laws, regulations, or ordinances
- Commit or aid criminal acts
- Engage in actions that may cause any disadvantage, loss, or damage to Kubota or any third party
- Violate the legal rights, such as property rights or privacy, nor defame the reputation of Kubota or any third party
- Engage in actions that violate the standards of public order and decency
- Uploading, using, distributing, or providing in any way a software program or data, such as a computer virus, intended to damage the Web site, servers, computers, or any other property of Kubota and any third party.
- Using another person's e-mail address with the intention of misleading Kubota or any third party.
- Any other activities that Kubota deems inappropriate
KME does not guarantee the accuracy, timeliness, or availability of the contents of the Web site. KME shall not be liable for any loss or damage incurred by accessing or using the Website..
KME does not guarantee the safety of the Web site or the server. In no event shall KME be liable for any loss or damage caused by equipment shutdown due to disaster, line problems/failure, or maintenance; computer viruses, corrupted files, or any other similar software or data; or data tampering, unauthorised access, or leakage by third parties, etc.
KME may change and/or alter the contents of the Web site and suspend or discontinue the services provided through the Web site at any time without notice. KME shall not be liable for any loss or damage arising out of any change or alteration to the contents and suspension or closure of the Web site, regardless of the reason.
The Web site may provide information about products and services that are not available in some regions or countries. The Web site is not always designed to provide information in every region or country.
Copyright and Trademarks
Copyright to the documents, images, voices, and other materials on the Web site belong to KME and Kubota, unless otherwise specified. All materials on the Web site are protected by copyright laws and other applicable international laws and treaty provisions. Except for personal use and except to the extent defined in the Web site, you are prohibited from using, duplicating, altering, uploading, posting, sending, distributing, lending, transferring, selling, and publishing any of materials on this Web site without KME's prior written permission.
The respective Terms and Conditions contained herein or on other pages on each of the content pages, if any, supersede any other terms and conditions. Software that is made available from the Web site is the copyrighted work of the respective owners. Use of such software is subject to the terms and conditions of each end-user license agreement between the owner of such software and the end-user thereof, in addition to copyright laws and other applicable international laws and treaty provisions.
Company names, product names, and the logos used on the Web site are the trademarks or registered trademarks of Kubota. Other product names and company names used on the Web site are trade names, trademarks, or registered trademarks of the respective companies.
Links to other websites
Third party websites linked to or from the Web site ("Linked Site(s)") are independently operated and maintained by such third parties and are not under the control of KME. Use of the Linked Site shall be subject to the terms and conditions stipulated by the operator of each Linked Site. KME assumes no responsibility for the contents of any Linked Site. In no event shall KME be liable for any loss or damage incurred by accessing or using any Linked Site
Nothing contained on the Web site shall be interpreted as a recommendation and/or endorsement by KME of the contents of the Linked Sites, and any products and/or services appearing on and/or provided through such Linked Sites. Nothing contained herein shall be deemed to constitute a partnership or similar relationship between the operators of the Linked Sites and KME.
Information provided from users
By sending any comment, questions, information, proposals, ideas, etc. ("Comments") to KME, then such Comments will be treated with the understanding that you agreed to the following terms:
- KME will not treat the Comments as confidential or proprietary information.
- KME will not assume any obligation to consider, evaluate, or adopt the Comments.
- Even if Kubota adopts any comments identical or similar in part or in whole to the Comments, Kubota assumes no responsibility and shall not be liable for any compensation.
In some cases, the Web site requires users to input personal information such as name, address, mail address, and telephone number for a specified form or requires a selection of such information. Personal information may be shared or provided for product and/or service-related operations in which KME or any of its affiliates is involved. KME will not use or share your personal information, if requested to do so. Contact KME via the appropriate page on the Web site in order to confirm, correct, or delete your personal information. KME may disclose personal information to third parties under the following conditions:
- You have agreed to such disclosure.
- Services and products offered on the Web site are subcontracted or represented by a third party.
- When appropriate for any of our affiliates, agencies, or dealers to respond to inquiries from users.
- As required by a court or laws and regulations.
For further details, please refer to our Privacy Notice.
Usage of Cookies*
- to analyze number of users and the traffic
- to improve our service
By using the browser settings, those who are using this Web site can block all the cookies, or set up the browser so that you will be notified when this Web site sets the cookies. For the details of set up, please check the instruction of your browser. Please note that you may not be able to use either all our services or part of our services, if you block our cookies.
* Cookie is a small file that is saved in your hard disk drive of your computer, the first time you visit a site. By using cookies, the web server can track and record which page of the website the computer visited. Please note that unless you record any personal information at this Web site, we cannot identify a specific individual.
Link to the Website
You can link any website to the Web site, if you inform KME of the URL of the linked website and the name of the contact person. In addition, you must agree to the following:
- In no event will KME be liable for loss or damage incurred by linking to the Web site.
- KME assumes neither the responsibility nor the obligation for the link to the Web site. Linking to the Web site does not indicate the grant of any rights from KME.
- The URL and contents of the Web site may be changed or deleted without prior notice. Notification of changes or deletion of the contents will not be provided.
- No cross-links will be made.
- Please make sure that the Web site is presented in a way that permits a third party to clearly understand that the Website content belongs to Kubota, e.g., the Web site should not appear within a frame of another website.
- Please do not use our logo without permission.
- Links from websites containing the following will be denied. The Web site will also not be referenced in emails:
- Content that is illegal or violates the standards of public order and decency (inducement to criminal, illegal, or antisocial activities; including expressions of discrimination)
- Adult content.
- Content deemed offensive to KME, any of its affiliates, or any third party.
Legal terms and Conditions
All disputes and lawsuits over use of the Web site, unless otherwise specified, shall be submitted to the court of England and Wales. All rights reserved.